Chicco Liteway Stroller, Fuego. Chicco’s Liteway Stroller is great for taking your little one out and about. It comes with a multitude of helpful features, including swivel wheels that make it easy to push and steer, and a five position recline function keeping your little one comfy at all times. Features: Suitable from birth 5 position recline Umbrella-style fold Lockable front swivel wheels Soft-grip handles Adjustable leg rest 5-point safety harness Detachable folding hood Large shopping basket read more and buy it via Amazon
I bought the Liteway in Fuego from Amazon, it was the best price around. When I go it, I didn’t really like the color. It’s an orangish red, I thought it would be deeper. Should have gone with the topazio… But anyways. I’m a 4th time mom with a lot of stroller experience. I’ve owned all kinds! Too many to list!
1. A full one-hand recline (really flat!) my 3 month old is very comfortable in this stroller. Easy to change a diaper in this stroller. Definitely usable from birth.
2. Safety harness is awesome, great fit. I like that the snap part is covered, so you can’t pinch your baby’s skin. Also 2 shoulder positons.
3. Stroller height. great for tall parents.
4. Adult cupholder. it’s large, so you can fit more than just waterbottles.
5. Front wheel locks- great for locking straight to go across the grass. Also very easy to remove the front wheels.
6. Leg bunting- It’s attached and stored under the leg rest. It’s not large however and my 3 month old has almost outgrown it. It’s not a feature for kids 7 months or older I think.
7. It’s not too tippy. I can hang a medium size diaper bag (fleurville rerun)on the handles and it doesn’t tip over when the child is not in the stroller.
8. Super easy to fold. (just like Maclaren.) It has an auto lock when you fold it. I have successfully opened and closed it while holding my child in the other hand.
9. So easy to steer! I had to drive it one-handed across a bumpy wooden bridge, and had no problems!
10. It’s narrow enough to fit through tight spots.
11. It’s self-locking! This is a huge deal for me because I can close it and load it into the car one-handed.
1. Viewing window in canopy. It’s not covered, just tinted, so it lets in A LOT of light- which happens to fall right on my son’s face. Had I known that the window was not covered, I would not have bought this stroller.
2. Canopy. Size is just OK. Although, when unattached to the back, it does rotate around to the front to block more sun (but the zipper portion dangles in front of my son’s face and annoys him somewhat.
3. Weight- this is not a small stroller. Don’t let the name fool you, it’s not Lite! it’s about 20 lbs. The Pliko P3 feels lighter!
4. Folded size. It really is not that compact. It’s about 1.5 times the size of Maclaren Quest when folded.It takes up a lot of the trunk space in my Yukon behind the 3rd row seat.
5. Really small basket- I thought that it would be bigger. I can only fit my Baby Bjorn classic and 2 vhs videos in there. No WAY can you fit a diaper bag. (so I just hang the bag on the handle instead)
6. no snack tray
All in all this stroller is OK. I’m REALLY dissappointed with the canopy. Why can’t they make a big canopy like the BOB Joggers? For the price, I guess it’s OK. I do wish I had spent the 40 extra dollars and bought a peg perego Aria, Joovy Kooper, or Zooper twist instead…REALLY big canopies on those that rotate to the front…
UPDATE: So now I’ve used the stroller for 2 months and have decided that for the price, this is an above average stroller. The canopy problem I had I fixed with a Kiddopotamus Rayshade for 15 bucks. You can fold the stroller with the Rayshade attached, so I can honestly say that this is a complete stroller now. I’m taking it to Sea World soon and am confident I will be happy. The other strollers I liked were atleast 40 dollars more than this stroller, so I feel that this stroller is a real bargain now. I would change the rating to 4 stars, but I can’t figure out how to do it!
This stroller is the best!
I’m on my third child and with each child I’ve been in search for the perfect stroller…I think I found it!
I always wanted light weight, fully reclining, storage, shade and safety seat belts and this stroller has all of that!
and the color is so great!
it arrived super fast and all i had to do was click on the front wheels and we were ready to roll!
My 6month old baby loved it and falls asleep in it no problem!
it is so easy to maneuver and it really is a smooth ride!
and it folds up really well, doesn’t take up much room at all!
I am very happy with this stroller.
Here are the Chicco Liteway Stroller, Fuego features and specs:
- Lightweight aluminum eliptical tubing
- Hide away boot for enclosing infants when reclined
- Rear wheel suspension with precision swivel front wheels with foot action locks
- Fully-reclining backrest with 5 positons and adjustable leg rest with 2 positions
- 3D compact fold for easy storage and transport
The Chicco Liteway Stroller, Fuego price is around $ 105.00, you can buy it through Amazon USA.
You can also read some customer reviews about it on that page (if any).